IOmundo assists business owners with the design, implementation, maintenance and customization of websites by offering an array of services meant to improve business efficiency and reduce costs. Our information architect together with our web development team of designers, developers, copywriters and SEO specialists are dedicated to deliver the desired websites according to the customer's specifications, whether it is an improvement project or a completely new one. Here are the 7 major steps we make together in order to obtain the optimum result for your business:
1. Researching the website's purpose, target audience, visitors’ needs and cultural characteristics, specifications, etc.
2. Benchmarking the websites performance, compared to direct competitors, keyword rankings, web statistics etc.
3. Structuring the concept, the menu, the pages, creation of blueprints and wireframes about search and navigation etc.
4. Designing the templates according to the company’s CI, usability and layout demands.
5. Developing new webpages or updating customer existing projects:
- Using CMS – Content Management System – that allows confortable and secure access to all the web pages and documents, depending on individual user rights; it is also easily modifiable, even for people who don’t have advanced IT knowledge. We use 2 very known CMS:
1. Kentico (link) – already used by thousands of web sites around the world, this CMS is a strong and user friendly tool for building web sites, on-line stores, intranets and community sites.
2. Wordpress (link) – being the most popular CMS on the internet, this system will allow rapid development of professional websites.
- If relying on a CMS is not a satisfying solution, then we can develop a completely new project from scratch, without the help of external systems. This will offer us much more flexibility in order to follow the demanded specifications.
We would gladly work with languages like .NET (ASP .NET, C#) or PHP.
6. Copywriting of relevant content in the CMS web pages, regarding keyword density and other SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements.
7. Launching the web site and submitting it to search engines in order to get more targeted traffic and gain online exposure.
We can also provide our customers an attractive Hosting Package so that your website will always stay online and connected to the internet. Alternatively, it can be hosted on your own Windows Server environment (Virtual and Dedicated Server). In addition, our WebSite Content Update Packages will ensure that your content will be updated regularly for your visitors while the volume of the Content Packages can be individually agreed upon, depending on your marketing budget and business requirements.
For your website to succeed in the rough competition that exists nowadays online, it must rely on a customized Internet Marketing Strategy in order to attract a large number of visitors who return regularly, to address potential customers and to have a high conversion rate, so that the amounts paid to attract new customers are low. Therefore, after the launch of your website, we explore the techniques and strategies that will enhance and support your business's overall marketing objectives by generating targeted online traffic, positioning your content and strengthening the awareness of your company or brand. Contact us for a web development quote today.
Kentico CMS for ASP.NET is a full-featured Web content management system providing a complete set of features for building web sites, intranets, extranets, on-line stores and community sites on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform.
Read more >>
Although it was initially created for blogging purposes, over the years, WordPress evolved and improved a lot and rapidly became the most used CMS (Content Management System) for website development, with more than 70 million websites created using the WordPress Platform.
Read more >>